American Conference Institute's 16th Annual Summit on D&O Liability
Program updated this year to reflect industry fluctuation and financial overhaul. Here’s a sampling of what’s new:
- The success of shareholder derivative claims and implications on coverage: How D&O defendants and insurers are responding to the increasing challenges posed by such claims
- Understanding the key issues surrounding the separate representation of individual directors & officers
- The impact of financial institution litigation on the D&O market Concerns of the insured: What do companies expect from their D&O policy and what are the foremost concerns of directors & officers today?
Plus, up-to-the minute practical information on:
- The latest trends and developments affecting the D&O marketplace
- Assessing the current state of securities litigation and how it’s impacting D&O coverage and claims
- Corporate indemnification rights: Overcoming the increasing challenges facing defendants and insurers
- The impact of increased regulatory scrutiny, including the latest on where the SEC is setting its focus
- Managing coverage and costs, including concerns regarding the reasonableness of defense costs
- Settlement negotiations in the D&O context: Attaining a favorable result for your client
- Side-A and Excess Coverage: How to ensure your policies work as intended
- D&O Activity Abroad: Assessing risk and coordinating policies in a time of increased global litigation and enforcement
Speakers include Mary McCutcheon, Farella Braun + Martel.
The conference is scheduled for November 30 and December 1 in New York.
Click here for more information.